Dead Ringer's Trauma 100 grain is unique in the industry, offering the only patented system that allows you to change blade width from 2-1/2" to an industry first of 3-1/8". This will give you a gaping wound channel not seen in any other broadhead. The hand sharpened spring stainless steel blades are the toughest in the industry and tested to 185,000 ft. lbs. of shear strength. Partnered with the T-6 aluminum ferrule and stainless, bone shattering chisel tip, your hunting confidence will never be higher.
- Patented set screws adjustments
- From 2 1/2" to 3 1/8" cutting widths
- .032 stainless spring steel blades
- Engineered for field point accuracy...even on angle shots!
- Aircraft grade aluminum ferrule with trocar tip