Introducing the Storm RDX. An adrenaline-fueled machine built for the hunter who refuses to be fenced in by convention. Powered by Horton's radical RDX Technology, the Storm measures an incredible 10" axle-to-axle when cocked, and delivers its 400-grain carbon arrow at a blazing 370 FPS with 122 foot pounds of kinetic energy.
- Horton 4x32mm Multi-Line Scope
- Dedd Sled cocking mechanism
- Horton 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Carbon Arrows
- Length with Stirrup: 35.25"
- Width Axle-to-Axle: 15.50" Uncocked and 10" Cocked
- Power Stroke: 16.50"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. without Accessories
- Draw Weight: 165 lbs.
- Velocity: 370 FPS
- Finish: Mossy Oak Treestand