The DT Systems Natural Flush Remote Bird Launcher has several features that have never been combined plus a loading system that makes it easy to use. Includes remote launcher and receiver. Transmitter NOT included.
Loading and Unloading birds for training your pointing/flushing dog has been made simple with the revolutionary "Natural Flush Bird Launcher." The DT Systems "easy-load" trap door allows you to set the launcher, lock it in place and then load the bird. This exclusive feature lowers the chance of losing the bird while trying to put him in the launcher and locking the springs. It also makes it very easy to load multiple birds in the same launcher to give more of a "covey rise" effect.
The DT Systems launcher has a "Quiet Release" system to keep from spooking your dog. You still get a very strong launch but little sound and virtually no movement of the launchers placement.
The DT Launchers also have a safety lock feature for use after the springs are set. This allows you to lock the springs, set the safety, load the bird and then carry the unit into the field without concern of the launcher going off in transit. After you have placed the launcher in the location, remove the safety lock and arm the remote release.
A beeper attached to the remote launcher allows for quick and easy location with a touch of a button from your transmitter (not included). This is a very handy feature when you are working with several bird launchers in a large area. At the end of your training session, you can activate the beeper locator to go back and pick up your launchers. DT has a battery saver feature that shuts down the system after it has launched the bird, but the remote beepers will work even when the launcher is shut off.
- "Easy-Load" trap door making bird loading or unloading quick and easy
- Expands the DT Systems BL709 Pheasant Launcher for multiple launches from one transmitter
- "Quiet-Release" system to prevent "spooking" your dog
- High quality nets and springs for effective launching
- Large scent holes
- Beeper locater on launcher for ease of use
- Push button on-off switch on launcher
- Uses standard 9-volt batteries (not included)
- 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Launcher Box Dimensions: 14 1/2"L x 8"H x 8"W