Otis Technology Lil' Pro Cleaning System 110-410 helps you teach your beginning young shooters the ins and outs of weapon maintenance using their own tools. Equally as important as gun safety and shooting lessons are lessons in taking care of your firearms, and there's no better way to learn than by doing. This Otis Tech cleaning kit includes everything their professional and military-grade cleaning kits have, except the cleaning tools in this kit have been designed with shotguns, airguns, and small caliber rifles in mind. Like Otis Micro Kits, the Otis Tech Lil' Pro Cleaning Kit contains a flexible, durable Memory-Flex cleaning rod with solid brass slotted tips, highly absorbent 100% cotton cleaning patches, heavy duty brass bore brushes, and a 0.5 ounce bottle of Otis O85 Ultra Bore Solvent. But this cleaning kit goes beyond the Micro Kits with the addition of the.17 caliber Mongoose brush and swab combo and the contour bore reflector, which doubles as a flag safety.
- Designed for .410 to 20 gauge shotguns and .17 to .25 caliber rifles and airguns
- Created with the shooting beginner in mind
- Memory-Flex cleaning rod
- Solid brass slotted tips
- 0.5 ounce tube of Ultra Bore Solvent
- Contour bore reflector and flag safety
- Instructional mini CD-ROM
- Brass obstruction removers
- Bore brushes
- Fits in small, round carrying case
- Caliber: .17 to .25; .410 to 20 gauge
- Weapon Type: Rifles, air guns, shotguns
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 2"