Equipped with a partially serrated edge, the full-size Ka-Bar utility knife makes it easy to cut looped and synthetic materials. The knife blade is made of 1095 Cro-Van steel, an easy-to-sharpen carbon steel that keeps its edge well. The manmade Kraton G handle, meanwhile, is comfortable in the hand. Other features include a clip point, a flat grind, and a 20-degree edge angle.
- Black utility knife with partially serrated edge
- Easy-to-sharpen blade made of 1095 Cro-Van steel
- Manmade Kraton G handle fits comfortably in the hand
- 20-degree edge angle 7-inch blade length
- Measures 11-3/4 inches overall weighs 0.65 pounds