This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. The low-profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting, and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.
- A rugged, versatile survival tool
- Lashing holes for use as spear
- Low-profile sheath with built-in sharpener
- FG504 Handle
- 2 Leg Straps
- Strap Cutter
- Infrared Resistant
- MOLLE Compatible
- Overall Length: 10.59"
- Blade Length: 4.84"
- Weight: 24.28 oz. (with Sheath)
- Weight: 11.67 oz. (with out Sheath)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon with TPV overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon with fire retardant coating
- Handle Color: FG504