You're looking at the near-perfect combination of strength, balance, ergonomics, minimal weight, and a stylized look that can rightly be described as bad to the bone.
The AR models are easily opened with one hand. Their mechanics are silky smooth, the pocketclip is the essence of convenience. They're built from a caliber of stainless steel that simply commands respect. But what you might not expect is the innovative blend of die-cast aluminum and Softgrip inserts in the handle.
- Strong, lightweight, ergonomic handle
- One-hand opening
- Low-glare blade coating
- Overall Length: 6.95"
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.08"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Die-Cast Aluminum and Softgrip Inserts
- Opening Style: One-handed opening