The Toothlock combines SOG's high performance piston lock but with the addition of a kick start device. Pull back the lock and the blade is nudged out of the handle to start its journey. Why the name the Toothlock? Check out the shape of the lock bar with its two lobe geometry. This technology merges with an assertive handle pattern that changes direction to match the tactile points on the hand. You will find it stimulating. The blade shape is novel as well with a wavy reverse curve that cuts effortlessly while maintaining a thick reinforced tip for power penetration. The VG-10 blade is ground to perfection and is reminiscent of ancient samurai designs.
- Knife Type: Folding
- Locking Mechanism: Toothlock
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low Carry
- Finish: Satin Polished
- Edge Type: Partially Serrated
- Blade Steel Type: San Mai VG-10
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon and Stainless Steel Liner
- Handle Color: Black
- Hardness: RC.58-60
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Weight: 3.50 oz.