With its brawny spring-loaded pliers and replaceable serrated jaw and hammer tip, the Groundbreaker Electrician's Tool is brilliantly posed to inhabit pride of place on the savvy electrician's tool belt. Made from tough stainless steel, the Groundbreaker is a muscular multi-tool equipped to the gills with tools specific to the needs of a serious electrician. The copper wire cutter and wire stripers, the bolt shearing/rethreading holes, the looping/bending holes in sizes large and small, the terminal crimper, both insulated and non-insulated, the additional 6 bits and holder, and the included 6 utility blades offer incredible utility. That all of the implements are found in one capable tool only increases their usefulness. Additionally, the removable handles contain a multi-position locking utility blade with quick change function, a locking dry wall saw with tip, a magnetic locking bit driver, and a hammering surface.
- Spring Loaded Pliers with Replaceable Serrated Jaws and Hammer Tip (w/Closure Latch)
- Large Curved Copper Wire Cutter
- Wire stripers (10-20 AWG)
- Bolt Shearing/Re-threading Holes (8-32 & 6-32)
- Large and Small Looping/Bending Holes
- Insulated and Non-insulated Terminal Crimper
- 6 Bits + Holder (2 Phillips, 2 Flathead, 2 Robertson)
- 6 Utility Blades: Back Pocket Flap to Keep it Tight to Body; Multi-position (Variable Blade Length) Locking Utility Blade with Quick Change Blade Function; Locking Dry Wall Saw with Tip - Magnetic Locking Bit Driver, Hammering Surface
Heavy-Duty Belt Sheath: Holds Tool, Bits, Extra Blades, Back Pocket Flap to Keep it Tight to Body, Additional Loops / Pockets for Tape, Pens, Etc
- Two Removable Handles
- Stainless Pocket Clip
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Width: 2.8"
- Tool Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Total Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Steel Type: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Nylon