The Gerber Shift Multi-Tool is the latest evolution of the multi-tool from Gerber. Featuring forged, spring loaded jaws and G-10 handles, the Gerber Shift Multi Tool takes multi-tool quality and durability to levels. Assembled in Portland OR, this tool is all about the features that matter most: large full fine edge and serrated blades are the stars, with diagonal cutters and wire striper on the jaws, innovative utility blade/scraper, magnetic bit driver and a combo bottle opener/pry bar. The Gerber Shift Multitool is a full size butterfly open tool and comes with a sheath.
- Convenient, easily accessible butterfly opening
- High-quality forged jaws are stronger than cast versions
- Textured G-10 handle material is easy on the hands, wet or dry
- Available in Berry compliant version
- Sheath included - 2 position (horizontal/vertical)
- Forged needle nose spring-loaded pliers
- Large fine edge blade
- Utility blade/scraper
- Bottle opener
- Pry Bar
- Wire striper
- Diagonal cutters
- Small and large flat drivers
- Magnetic bit driver w/ #2 Phillips driver
- Large fully serrated blade
- Overall Length: 6.94"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Steel type of Jaws: 6150 Carbon
- Steel type of Blades: 420HC
- Handle Material: G-10