The Leica Geovid HD-R 2200 comes complete with accurate measurement range and maximum optical performance. In order to guarantee an easy-to-use product Leica simplified the functions and menu right down to the ballistic basics. A compact lightweight body and an outstanding ergonomic bridge shape ensure admirable and intuitive ease of use. The perfect companion on any hunting trip.
In its overall concept the HD-R stands for a revolution in rangefinding. What is unique about these rangefinding binoculars are their supreme optical performance thanks to the patented Perger Porro prism system their optimized ergonomically designed bridge and the additional integration of an extremely powerful laser rangefinder calculating both the actual distance and the distance relevant for shooting – even at enormous distances of up to 2000 yards.
- Contoured Neoprene Carrying Strap
- Front Lens Caps
- Eyepiece Caps
- Cordura Case
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Prism Type: Porro
- Power Variability: Fixed
- Lens Coatin: HDC Multi-Coating with AquaDura
- Battery Type: CR2 (Included)
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.20mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16.50'
- Battery Life: 2000 Measurements
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 374 Yards
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Yes
- Weight: 33.30 oz
- Color: Black