The Ultravid Colorline Binocular from Leica combines the fully multicoated optical path and weather-sealed aluminum housing common to all Ultravid compacts and wraps this premium optic in rich blue leather. Included with this special edition Ultravid model is a leather carrying case with styling and vividness matching the binocular. A dual-hinge bridge allows you to further reduce the footprint of these handsome glasses by folding the barrels under the bridge.
Leica equips the Colorline series with multicoated aspherical lenses and roof prisms finished with Leica's proprietary P40 phase-correction and HighLux System coatings. The images transmitted by these Ultavid optics are bright and color faithful as well as sharp and contrast-rich from center to edge. A weather sealed aluminum housing delivers fogproof performance and are guaranteed not to fog in rainy or humid conditions. The twist-up rubber eyecups and 15mm eye relief allow a comfortable viewing distance for almost any viewer. A 52° apparent viewing angle and 6 ft close focus distance make this configuration of the Ultravid a full-featured binocular for a wide range of observations.
- Apparent viewing angle: 52°
- Fully multicoated optics
- Aspherical lenses preserve edge sharpness
- P40 phase-correction prism coating improves color fidelity and sharpness
- HighLux-System maximizes image brightness and clarity
- 6' close focus distance
- 15mm eye relief
Use and Handling:
- Twist-up rubber eyecups
- Dual-hinge bridge enables reduced footprint and expanded interpupillary range
- Aluminum chassis with Pigeon Blue leather trim
- AquaDura hydrophobic protective lens coating
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Waterproof depth: 16.5 ft
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Diameter: 20mm
Prism TypeL Roof
- Angle of View: 6.5° (Actual)
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 341'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.9'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.50 mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 34 - 74 mm / 1.34 - 2.91"
- Dioptric Correction: ±3.5
- Focus TypeL Center
- Tripod Mount: No
- Weight: 8.11 oz
- Color: Aztec Neige