Trekker Series snowshoes provide great traction and comfort on packed snow and moderate terrains. Great for enjoying long winter months hiking through trails and forest.
- Heel straps with quick release buckles that keep foot hold secure
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible up to - 40°F ( - 40°C)
- Light weight and strong aluminum frame features an ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and easy walks
- Easy-to-use dual freeze-resistant ratchet bindings that are easy to adjust and give a secure fit even with gloves on
- Heavy Duty Aluminum crampons, rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Includes carry bag
- Recommended Load: 130 - 210 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum 14-17HW
- Deck Material: Polyethylene
- Crampon Material: Aluminum
- Instep Crampon: Yes
- Heel Crampon: Yes
- Dimensions: 25" x 8.3"
- Weight per Pair: 4.3 lbs.